They had my 95 jeep for 3 weeks and didn't do a thing.No calls nothing.

Staff was rude, arrogant, and didn't even seem to care that I picked up my jeep after 3 weeks to spend my money somewhere else. Do yourself a favor don't ever go there, they couldn't even get a center console or soft top for me.

By far the worst experience I have ever had trying to get something done to a car.Unless you like being lied to and treated like *** this is the last place you want spend your money STAY AWAY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 1995 jeep wrangler. Bucks 4x4 Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1995 jeep wrangler in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bucks 4x4 Center.

Had an Experience with Bucks 4x4 Center?

Comments

Butterflyrooney
Boise, Idaho, United States #1341879

They stole very expensive accessory offor my jeep got dodged by everyone from manager to owner who assured me.

I just recieved your letter in the mail. First off I'm so sorry for the actions of my employees!

This kind of behavior is not tolerated in any way!

Owners word from email and thenot ignored by him as well

This notice place for anyone to go

scottbucks4x4

Dear Anonymous, I strongly apologize that you feel that way.We at Bucks 4x4 try to go above and beyond to take care of every customer.

In response to your comment we ordered the parts for the vehicle year you provided us, which was a 1995 Jeep Wrangler. Upon arrival of the parts, while attempting to install everything we discovered some inconsistencies with the vin number on your vehicle. We found that you actually had a different year vehicle than what your vin number had listed, which resulted in us having to order in the correct parts to correlate with the proper body style of your vehicle, to which some of those parts were not readily available. Before the parts arrived had arrived you stated you want to pick up your Jeep for the weekend, to which we finished up all the work we were capable of completing with what we had available.

At the time of pickup you did not express any of these concerns to management or the owner.Please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions or concerns and let me know the details of this event and I will take care of it to the best of my ability.

Thanks,

Scott with Bucks 4x4

Butterflyrooney
to scottbucks4x4 Boise, Idaho, United States #1341880

Scott is the manager sitting in a Ada County jail and facilitatedo the theft off my jeep DON'T TRUST HIM EITHER